Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's is almost here!

Hey everybody!  Just a quick note to let you all know I am still here!  I didn't get much crafty stuff done last week.  Alyssa battled a stomach bug all week long :-(  Thankfully she is finally over it and so far everyone else has stayed well!

I have almost finished my evening dress refashion that was mentioned in this post.  I can't wait to show off the results!  I have had a lot of fun with it and am very pleased with how it is turning out!!

Valentine's day is just around the corner!  The wheels in my head are in overdrive right now trying to figure out the perfect dress to make for Alyssa :-)  Her granny gave her some super cute red sparkly shoes this weekend (which she LOVED) I just now need to make the perfect dress to go with them :-)

I don't know if you remember the dress I made her last year (with the matching skirt for me).  I thought I would share pictures again :-)





Oh she has grown up so much over the past year!!

Hopefully I will be back soon with pictures of an adorable Valentine's dress for this year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...