Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting Ready for SPRING!

It's hard to believe it is that time of year again.  Time to put away the fall/winter clothes and bring out the spring/summer clothes!  I have started working on this in our house this week.  But since I have discovered the art of "refashioning" it is even more exciting because there are so many projects that I am thinking of.  I have some of the boys jeans that have holes in the knees that I am ready to make into shorts!  Alyssa has so many pants that she has outgrown lengthwise but still fit in the waist (and in most cases still a bit big in the waist, LOL) that I am ready to make into shorts!  She also has some very cute spring/summer dresses that are now to short but I am ready to make them into fabulous skirts!!

So, not much actual sewing taking place this week but there is an awful lot of planning!  I am already creating quite a list and will have plenty to keep myself busy!  But my kids are sure going to look cute!! :-)  (and I have got to find some time in there somewhere to make me some cute new spring/summer outfits because those are my favorite things to sew!!  Oh and don't worry Alyssa will be getting some new outfits sewn for her along with her refashions!)

But that is what is going on around here this week!! Hopefully I will be able to post some pics and a bit of my list of my projects and maybe it will help inspire you to get creative in your change from fall/winter to spring/sumer wardrobes!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...