Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Princess Dress

Remember this post where I showed off the princess dress that I made??

Well I thought you might like to see Alyssa in that dress!!  She loved the dress!  It fit her perfectly!

 And I can't believe she kept on the clip on earrings ALL DAY!!



Here is a view of the back of the dress with the bustle.

And here is a view of the awesome dress up shoes!!  (they were entirely too big but she didn't care! LOL!)

Everyone loved the dress!  She even wore it to church the next day (without the bustle or pearls and flowers belt).

I am working on her Easter dress for Sunday!!!  I was so excited to find a very cute pattern on youcanmakethis.com !!! If you haven't checked out that site you need to! (They have some GREAT patterns!  The pattern that I tested (and blogged about here) is on that site as well! )   I was excited to already have some very cute fabric in my stash to use and can't wait to see the finished product!! (and yes of course I will share on here!)

2 comments:

  1. oh, my word!!! That is too cute!!!! You made that?! You have talent like none other! :) I think I remember seeing the dress in your previous post, but it looks so adorable on your little princess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellie! That dress is amazing!!! It's a work of art! I can't believe you made that! I love all the layers/gathering of the skirt. What a princess! Don't they grow up so fast? :) My little girl is 18 months and I feel like I just had her! I can't wait to see Alyssa's Easter dress. I just posted about my little girl's dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...