Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Dress!!

WOW!  I didn't think that when I posted this post with my drawing of my new design for a dress for Alyssa that I would be writing another post that SAME DAY of the completed dress!!  I can't believe that not only was this a dress that I designed - it WORKED without any redos and it came together QUICK!!!  This is definitely a pattern I will be saving and doing again!!

And if any of you are interested let me know and I can post the pattern on here for you!!

So here is my dress!! It is an elastic waist skrit (with wide elastic that shows on outside).  The top is a peasant style top and the skirt is a circle style skirt!


Here is Alyssa modeling it!  She LOVES it!!





Linking up with the following:
Whimsy Couture



4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful on her. Fantastic job! Your Valentine outfit is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress! I like how you combined the two patterns making it your own design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you mixed it up with adding the circle skirt onto the peasant top and made it a dress. Some of the peasant tops just come out looking more straight than full on the bottom. Alyssa's dress is perfect for twirling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking this pretty dress to my 1st Fashion Friday Runway link partie!! You are also entered in my Glamorous Giveaway for becoming a follower & posting my button!! Thanks!!!

    http://damedesignstudio.blogspot.com/2011/02/1st-fashion-friday-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...